Post Date: 01/18/21
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: 6655 Chicago Rd, Warren, MI 48092
The role of the Insurance Restoration Estimator is to evaluate damages, document, communicate with the participants of the claim, negotiate scope with adjuster's and settle restoration projects with a projected budget. The Estimator will also collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure a smooth transition as the job moves from estimating to production.
- Assess damage and create repair scopes
- Convert repair scope into an Xactimate or cost-plus estimate
- Submit and settle estimates with adjusters and customers.
- Effectively communicate with all customers and adjusters in a timely manner to provide updates and other key information
- Work with subcontractors and industry experts for specialty aspects of projects
- Draft and submit budgets prior to production.
- Work with team members while building relationships with clients and employees.
- All project managers serve on a on-call rotation to respond to after hour emergencies.
- Strong Xactimate estimating skills is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while shifting priorities, demands, & timelines.
- Assist Project Managers when production level is high.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, business management or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years in an Estimator or Project Manager role for CONSTRUCTION
- Excellent Customer Service & Good Communication
Pay and Benefits
$60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year