Post Date: 02/23/21
Job Type: Contract
Location: 6655 Chicago Rd, Warren, MI 48092
Respond to and perform all emergency service work, including water mitigations, mold remediations, and tarp and board-ups, both during and after normal business hours. Execute all emergency service work from beginning to completion, including monitoring, preparing proper documentation, settling with adjuster or homeowner, and aid in collecting outstanding balances on said work.
- Handle and oversee the daily activities of the emergency service crew, including coordinating with Project Managers to aid with project demolition, content manipulation, and cleaning. Manage emergency service crews efficiently and effectively so jobs come in on-time and within budget.
- Help create and settle estimates.
- Attend weekly production meetings with management.
- Achieve 100% compliance with all Third Party Administered Program metrics.
- Attend any continuing education classes deemed necessary by management.
- Become familiarized with all aspects of the business including structure losses, contents losses, emergency services, and water mitigations.
- Market Company services where applicable.
Pay and Benefits
- Use of company cell phone
- 2 weeks paid vacation (annually)
- Personal time will be evaluated as the job load increases
- Use of company credit card for fuel and work-related expenses
- Salary based on a minimum 40 hour work week per job requirements
- Overtime pay will be evaluated based on requirements
- Annual review for consideration of increase in compensation
- $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year