We provide soot and odor damage cleaning for all types of fires. Our fire repair and cleaning services begin with identifying the source. From there, we establish safety protocols and the proper equipment, chemicals and tools needed to either remove the soot and smoke or clean the affected area. Our company uses environmentally friendly cleaning products whenever possible to ensure the health and safety of our customers.
We inspect the property to determine the damages and the scope of needed cleaning, restoration and repairs. These are some things to consider:
- The full extent of the damage. How many materials are affected by smoke or fire?
- What is the proper method for cleaning?
- Will your personal belongings need to be relocated while your house is restored?
- Protect areas that haven’t been affected by the fire. It will save you money!
- What materials can be restored and which can be replaced.
- Are the smoke residues cleanable?
- Who is completing the inventory of items that are damaged beyond repair?
- How long will the cleanup take?
- What to prepare for and the best methods for cleaning.
Anytime Restoration focuses on saving your precious items. When the recovery process begins, our professionals will keep you informed and answer any questions you may have.